Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Enjoying myself

I can sincerely say that I have been thoroughly enjoying writing these prospect profiles. In fact, I am almost regretting starting with the top 30 Yankee prospects instead of 40 or 50. Hell, maybe I'll expand the list later.

I'm an avid reader of virtually every major Yankee blog on the internet. Bloggers have a lot of trouble (myself included) finding things to write during the offseason. I will do my best not to resort to hot-stove speculation cliches during these months, which I was very guilty of when discussing the Alex Rodriguez trade. I am no journalist, but I will do my best to hold myself to true journalistic standards. The feedback has been very heartwarming.

Don't worry, there will be plenty of Torre bashing to come. I am determined not to simply rehash my old arguments for another offseason and season. I currently am silent on this issue simply because any further comment would either be useless speculation on the inner workings of the Yankee clubhouse or reptition of old information.